|Teammates||Trevor Andrews, Blake Morton, Calvin Weber |
|Born||May 6, 1971, in Bemidji, Minn.|
|Occupation||Owner of carpet/upholstery cleaning company|
|Family||Married; two children, Riley and Kylen|
|Year started curling||1981|
|Height||5 feet, 11 inches|
|Education||Bachelor's degree in business administration from Bemidji State University|
|CURLING HIGHLIGHTS |
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 2005 (5th)
- U.S. National Championships: 2012 (9th), 2010 (runner-up), 2005 (5th), 2004 (runner-up), 2003 (champion), 2001, 1999, 1998 (semifinalist), 1996
- World Curling Championships: 2003 (8th)
- Men's Second Chance: 2003 (B Qualifier)
- U.S. Junior Nationals: 1990 (third), '91 (champion), '92 (champion)
- Minnesota State Championships: 2003 (runner-up), 2001 (champion), 1999, 1998
- Minnesota State Junior Championships: 1990, 1991, '92 (champion all three years)
- World Junior Curling Championships: 1991 (bronze), '92 (fifth)
- U.S. Mixed National Championship: 1996 (semifinalist)
- 1991 USCA Male Athlete of the Year
- World Curling Tour Championships: 1997
About Eric Fenson:
Curls out of: Bemidji (Minn.) Curling Club
Curling start: "I grew up watching my parents curl. I was always at the club and traveling around watching my dad curl with his men's team."
Other sports: Golf, smear, fishing
Curling family: "My whole family has curled going back to my grandpa and great-aunt."
Training regimen: "I always try to stay in pretty good shape -- nothing particular though."
Hobbies: Traveling, spending time with my wife and two kids, scuba diving. "I have traveled to most of the 50 states, including Alaska, most of Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Haiti, Honduras, Germany and Scotland."
Career goals: "Work hard while I am young so I can retire younger."